Headaches? Jaw Pains?
Tired or Painful Facial Muscles?
Life Doesn't Have
to Be Painful!
Do you have a TMJ Problem?
Get the answers to questions you have about TMJ!
Protect Your Health – It is Your #1 Asset
Preventing Dental Disease is Your First Line of Action
Welcome to TMJ and Facial Pain Center of Kansas located in Wichita, Kansas. We are here to help you be healthy- now and for a lifetime.
Recent times have been difficult for many people. That reminds us that the time-proven statement is true – if you have your health you truly do have everything. Without your health, it is a struggle, at best, to survive, prosper and do those things that bring happiness to your life.
Today we know that decay; periodontal disease, and bite problems are more than just dental diseases. There are significant risk factors for general degenerative conditions, such as heart disease, strokes, headaches, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
We can identify dental disease earlier than ever before. The first goal of preventative dentistry is to treat your risk factors before invasive procedures are needed – many times before you have any symptoms. Our second goal is to handle anything that may be past the preventive stage in as minimally invasive procedures as possible. Our third goal is to develop a plan to maintain your health for a lifetime. We are excited to be able to help you prevent or treat any of the following conditions:
- Many headaches can be identified and treated at their source.
- Most Jaw Joint Dysfunctions (TMJ/TMD) can be treated non-surgically
- Snoring and much Sleep Apnea can be treated with oral devices.
- Worn or deteriorating bites can be successfully and attractively restored.
- Dental decay can be virtually eliminated.
- Periodontal disease can be tightly managed.